The Council of PiNZ consists of
- Nandor Tanczos (Eastern Bay of Plenty) Chairperson, Spokesperson
- Danielle Diamond (New Plymouth) Treasurer
- Floyd Driver (Kaiwaka) Secretary, Newsletter Editor
- Cheryl Noble (Hamilton) Education Officer
- Joc Winters (Nelson) National Hui liaison
Richard Grevers (Taranaki) is webmaster and interim membership secretary but operates outside Council.
The PiNZ Council meets monthly via skype, with four face-to-face meetings per year (including one at the annual hui). Meetings are open to the membership, although the right is reserved to enter into strict committee for some items. If a member wishes to attend a skype meeting, please notify pinz.admin (at) gmail.com 48 hours prior to the meeting, including your skype address. Speaking rights are by agreement of council. If you wish to make a submission or proposal, please provide a written outline and/or supporting documents 48 hours prior to the meeting (emailed as above). For face-to-face meetings we will endeavour to hold an open session with a pot-luck dinner on the Saturday evening of the meeting.
For 2015, meetings will be on the second monday of each month at 7.30pm