You will learn the basics of fruit tree pruning:
- shaping and pruning for tree health and ease of harvest
- when to prune which trees
- tools and their care, and much more!
We will demonstrate on a range of fruit trees including apple, pear, feijoa, plum, grape, peach and more. You will also be introduced the basics of fruit tree grafting.
If you are not attending the full certified PDC, individual theory or practical workshops can be attended at @ $155 each or $130 for three or more (payable in advance).
Anyone is welcome to attend!
- Follow the link to complete the enrolment form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9fapq...
- For bookings and further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or visit www.resilientliving.nz for more information.
About the tutors for this workshop:
Tim Croft specialises in pruning fruit trees and used to have a commercial vinyard.
He is now operating his landscapes services in West Auckland.
Trish Allen is a Permaculture NZ affiliated teacher and holds a Diploma in Permaculture. She has over 30 years’ experience as a permaculture practitioner including establishing the award-winning Rainbow Valley Farm with her late husband Joe Polaischer.
This one-day practical workshop is part of a series of sessions linked to the Matakana Modular Permaculture Design Certificate Course presented by experienced permaculture teachers, Trish Allen and Guenther Andraschko. Anyone is welcome to attend the Practical Workshop days to gain hands-on skills related to permaculture practices.