As a part of the Possibility Management tour in NZ, Clinton Callahan & Anne-Chloé Destremau will offer a 1-day workshop in the Golden Bay. Possibility Management is a body of work that been evolving in Europe for more than 40 years, focusing on deep connection, community building and evolving beyond modern culture.
This is a practical skill-building workshop. Skills include:
- Centering and grounding
- Detecting and lowering your numbness bar
- Upgrading your thought-maps and feelings
- Team & community building
- Speaking your vision and manifesting your vision
- Holding and navigating space.
- Detecting hidden purposes.
90-125NZD sliding scale: you decide how much you pay according to your financial situation and investment for this workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Send a message via FB or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME AND LOCATION:
9am to 4pm @Kotinga Hall
Friday, February 22, 2019 - 09:00 to 16:00
Location / Venue:
Kotinga Hall, Kotinga
$90 - $125