Kaipara and Mahurangi
Modular PDC, Matakana, April to November 2020 with Trish Allen and Guenther Andraschko and other guest tutors. Both Trish and Guenther are PINZ affiliated teachers.
This Course fulfils the standard requirements of the international permaculture curriculum. All participants who complete the course will receive a Permaculture Design Certificate.
Some modules will be held on Rainbow Valley Farm, and others in different locations in Matakana. Starting in April 2020, the course will go until November 2020 and will be held on 9 Saturdays and 3 Sundays. Additional practical workshops (optional) will be offered.
• Permaculture ethics, principles and design
• Sustainable living systems for a range of landscapes & climates
• Site analysis and building climate resilience
• Large and small scale permaculture design - urban and rural
• Ecological building and design
• Soil and ecosystem health
• Water management and harvesting
• Renewable energy systems and appropriate technology
• Food forests and organic gardening
• Integrating animals
• Social structures and economics
• Inspiring field visits to local permaculture sites
For more information: Email: PDCmatakana@gmail.com
Saturday, April 4, 2020 (All day) to Saturday, November 14, 2020 (All day)
Location / Venue: