Get inspired by how others have applied the principles of permaculture design to create resilient lifestyles, homes, abundant gardens and orchards.
We will visit various permaculture properties in the Matakana area, including examples of:
- timber and straw-bale eco-houses
- solar & water systems
- edible landscapes
- integrated chickens and animals systems
- composting systems including compost toilets, worm farms and ponds.
Lunch is included.
If you are not attending the full certified PDC, individual theory or practical workshops can be attended at @ $155 each or $130 for three or more (payable in advance). Anyone is welcome to attend!
- Follow the link to complete the enrolment form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9fapq...
- For bookings and further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or visit www.resilientliving.nz for more information.
This one-day practical workshop is part of a series of sessions linked to the Matakana Modular Permaculture Design Certificate Course presented by experienced permaculture teachers, Trish Allen and Guenther Andraschko. Anyone is welcome to attend the Practical Workshop days to gain hands-on skills related to permaculture practices.
Matakana - Various venues