Attending the Whanganui Permaculture Hui costs $200
This cost includes:
Three days of events and all meals
Helps to reciprocate speakers and facilitators Pays for the meals of honoured kaumatua and local guests
Accommodation at Te Ao Hou marae is an additional cost on top of this registration price."
Click here to Register
Ticketing FAQ - Permaculture Hui 2021
Can I buy a day pass?
- No, this year's Hui is being held at Te Ao Hou Marae and tickets are for the whole event which kicks off with a Powhiri on Friday morning. Therefore there are no day passes. If you are unable to attend the entire event you are welcome to attend the times you are able.
Can I buy a ticket on the day?
- No, all tickets need to be purchased in advance.
Does the event sell out?
- Yes, generally the event sells out each year.
What are my payment options?
- You can pay online by credit or debit card
Can I transfer my ticket to another person if I can only come for one day?
- No. Tickets are issued to an individual and are not transferable.
What does my ticket cover?
- Three days and three evenings from 10 am Friday 10th - 10 am Monday 13th September. Set in beautiful Whanganui this will be a hui focused on Kaitiakitanga, Sustainability, Kai and Community with workshops supporting these themes. All participants will need to have departed by 10 am Monday morning.
- Kai for 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners with morning and afternoon teas
- Pays for the meals of honoured kaumatua and local guests
Why do I have to put in my address?
- To ensure local people can attend the event we have allocated 50% of tickets to people living in the Whanganui River Catchment and 50% of tickets to attendees around the country.
What are the accommodation options?
- There is space for 50 people to stay at Marae Style at Te Ao Hou Marae. There are also options for camping (vans/tents) at the Marae.
- There are other nearby accommodation options and we will send you a list of alternatives following registration.
I can no longer attend, how do I transfer my ticket?
I can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
What happens after I purchase my ticket?
- After purchasing your ticket you will receive an email confirming your purchase. After which you will receive another email providing more information about what communication to expect in the lead up to the event so that you can be prepared to make the most of your time at the 2021 Whanganui Permaculture Hui.
Can I come early?
- You are welcome to spend time enjoying the amazing Whanganui area and we will be sharing other activities and reasons to extend your stay. However, you will need to source alternative accommodation for this time.
Is the venue disability-friendly?
Can I leave the event and return?
- Yes. For those not staying on-site, this will occur daily. For all movements on and off-site, we just ask that you are respectful of those undertaking workshops or involved in other activities.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER